15 Things About Me That I Swear Are True – Tagged by KK
Posted July 23, 2010on:
I am going to commit the blasphemy of breaking a tag chain, because I can’t think of many people to tag further. Since I really admire the blog of the tagger in question, I had to at least answer my tag questions.
1) At 30, one thing I have never stopped for long is to play football. The high point of my day is still the soccer game I have every evening.
2) I have a weakness for absurd david dhavanesque humor aka govinda, sajid khan etc.
3) I have rough curly hair and have been asked “yaar bachpan se hi hain ya karvaye hain” all my life.
4) After years of poo poohing reality shows, over the last few years i have barely missed an episode of MTV Roadies, Splitsvilla, Big Boss, India’s Got Talent, American Idol, Dare to Date, Love Net and Indian Idol.
5) I am not competitive or ambitious. However, it doesn’t stop me from cursing people who overtake me.
6) I cannot bear the thought of corporate work all my life to make a living. I want to work less and less for more and more money.
7) The famous men I admire the most currently are Naom Chomsky, Chris Hedges and Carl Jung.
8) I spend an inordinate amount of time watching debate videos online.
9) I want to write a book someday.
10) I have mild hearing loss which makes me say “hain??” more than most during phone calls.
11) I don’t like to travel much. I would ideally stay back home, watch movies and play soccer in the eve.
12) I have a terrible memory.
13) After being a skinny runt all my life, I now have a belly i just cant get rid of.
14) I adore dogs. Every family should have a dog.
15) I think i am good at making up quotes. “the early worm takes the bird” – hows that.